Tuesday 14 October 2008

Keep reading! One of the two posts below is for YOU!

This will be an interesting day of blogging. As I write I’m not even sure how it will turn out. There is so much that I want to write about and a few great stories that I have to share… but, there are some people out there that don’t appreciate the longevity of my blogs (I’m talking about a SPECIFIC Journeyman who’s name is Daniel) and would rather have a overview of the happenings in my life rather than the entire story in detail.
So for those of you who love to read the details and those of you who don’t – you’re both in luck! I’m going to give a “shorter” blog that talks about the last few weeks and then I will give a “longer” one that goes more into detail. I will be posting them at different times so stay tuned for both – I am spending the rest of my evening writing so hopefully you will have them to read by tonight. I will be writing the shorter one first.

So Daniel, if you’re running out the door but have 4 minutes, then you should sit and read. All the others out there that have nothing to do tonight and want to read funny, sad, and interesting things, grab a cup of hot chocolate and settle in on the couch because you’re in for a treat tonight!

No comments: