Thursday 4 September 2008

A little bit of photo life...

We were in Abidjan for ADVANCE and Me and Melissa took Ruth, Rebekah and Deborah out to the mall


This is the day we went to the beach. Me and Katy, we lived together in Nigeria - I miss her SO much!


4th of July water fight with my team at Melissa's house!
yes, we had some that were THIS big!

Kind of scary I know!

Melissa's dog, Jake, was in on all the action!

Mike and Jennie's daughters made cupcakes and they were so good!

Mike was "the napkin head"


Me and Fati were sweeping and mopping my house - it was so dirty!


This was my hair after I took my braids out last week!

I was at a gas station with Melissa and saw this calf leading the kid around :)

This guy had a bigger load than he should have had and it was way off balance

This was a van bush taxi loaded down with chickens...

up close

This guy fell asleep while he was driving... (Actually I'm not really sure how he ended up on the wrong side of the road in the water but...)

Me and Melissa

These are two little boys that Susan and I met when we were on the road going home from Niamey a couple of weeks ago. They were passing by with their donkey and stopped to watch us as we had our lunch/stretch our legs break from driving.

This is Melissa and I having a milkshake at a Lebanese restaurant in Niamey. We were watching the Olympics at the same time. We got a kick out of the the cups they gave us our icecream in!

This is a motorcycle cart that we saw in Tuss
This is Melissa, Me, Sawyer (in the middle in yellow and green with the white headtie), Jessica and Daniel.


More pictures and a blog coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I love the pictures. It's always great to be able to see you! They made me cry and realize how much I miss you! You will be in my prayers in the next few days and weeks as you will be in South Africa for surgery. I love you bunches!!! - Amy

Roy Thagard said...

cute pictures Anna. I miss you and Melissa. Best of luck this week, you're in my prayers!

Abandoned2God said...

Anna,

I am so blessed by your posts and have enjoyed hearing about you through the Daniels! The pictures were so cool, it was really awesome to get to see a little bit of your life! Praying for you!